Manufacturers, merchants and online shop operators have a tough time dealing with their critical and overall informed clientele. Seals of quality as well as test-and evaluation seals represent popular marketing instruments that mean to function as so-called trust elements in order to attract customers. They present a good chance to increase a product’s visibility and appeal as well as to attract more customers and to increase revenue. Yet, they have to function and the licensing fees for the use of the seals have to remain within a reasonable budget.
The Good News:
- The costs for a test.net seal merely present a fraction of what licensees have to spend on the most known test seals, the “Stiftung Warentest”, on a yearly basis.
- The test.net test seal works even better than “Stiftung Warentest”- and there is a good reason and a tangible evidence as to why.
The test.net test seal is different than all others…
First of all, its scientifically-based product testing differentiates it from all other seals. Many other quality seals are not based on a real concept but merely function as an eye-catcher.
Then there are the known seals of the long-established consumer organization “Stiftung Warentest” and “ Oekotest”, of course. These organizations conduct comparative product testing in their test labs with human testers and technical equipment. Even here test.net’s scientific and algorithm-based test procedure makes a difference.
A case study conducted by the “ werbeagentur.com AG, Munich factually proves how big this difference in regard to revenue and profit can be. It examined the test.net seal with reference to its value as a trust element within e-commerce. In order to do so, test.net’s product seal was directly compared to the “Stiftung Warentest” one. The result: utilizing the test.net seal, the online shop operator generated a profit of 10.000Euros more monthly.
Your product is still not included? You need more information?
The team of test.net would like to help in word and deed.
Give us a call or write us an e-mail.
Das test.net Product Seal at a Glance
- According to a study, it provably increases revenue.
- Reasonable costs thanks to attractive licensing fees.
- Annullable license as soon as the product ends.
- High recognition value thanks to a graphically optimized logo in the “made – in-Germany” style.
- Extremely believable due to the mathematical approach.
- High acceptancy amongst online-affine buyers thanks to a contemporary, algorithm-based testing concept.
- Improves the product & company image, transports honesty & transparency since the product has been tested without advertising claims.